Cerca nel blog

giovedì 8 luglio 2021

Enforced - Kill Grid

#FOR FANS OF: Death/Thrash, Slayer
What a dynamic release! Heavy, brutal, fast, and furious! I like the energy on here. It's way high on the thrash/crossover scale in terms of intensity! I hadn't heard this good of a release since now! Their energy is rampant and they've created some high-quality riffs to their music on here. The vocals compliment the music absolutely they remind me a little of the vocals on the band Plague Years. Different genre however. It's the only parallel I could envision this on here to be. Just different yet aggressive sort of hoarse throat. The whole band does a great job of putting together solid music!

I like the riffs the most, they don't seem to let up for most of the release. I'm in favor of all the songs, they're dynamite! The intensity is ferocious and the riffs are rather innovative. I think it's safe to say they've got their own sort of sound. Though they show their influences wholeheartedly. Maybe a little like Slayer, Exodus, et al though their riffs are original. I like the thick sound and chunkiness of the guitar. It's rather charged with voltage they play their solos pretty well out too. It's undying intensity here and it's brought to my attention that the drummer on here Alex came with his awesome influences that made the album possible, along with the rest.

I though that the production sound quality is top notch. And the gallops in the riffs are wholeheartedly amazing. They don't stop in these gallops and tremolo picking yet show more resemblance to old Metallica via 'Kill 'em All' era. There really isn't a part of the album that's left unscathed in regards to the energy put forth. It's mainly the intensity factor that holds true for the entire album. It's a wholehearted effort here in terms of who made contributions. Alex was a say put forth through the drums but the whole band contributed. These guys will exist for a way of time being as masters of their genres.

I did get the CD of this band and thought highly of it! The band is impressive and worth an A- in terms of their effort. They really know how to kick major butt in metal. I would encourage you to check them out if not buying their CD but at least on Bandcamp or YouTube. I was blown away when I first heard this album. It's really interesting that they float in two genres thrash and crossover metal. They dominate entirely and blow away their competition! They're so good at what they do the music just is simply irreplaceable. Please do yourself a favor and check this album out ASAP! It's worth it! (Death8699)

(Century Media - 2021)
Score: 78

https://enforced.bandcamp.com/album/kill-grid