Cerca nel blog

sabato 15 gennaio 2022

Mineral Réflectance - Des Chemins de Vie

#FOR FANS OF: Experimental Black
In leu of venturing into the progressive black sort of genre, I'd have to say this is a quite delightful platter! Seven different vocals (guest) and unique progressing in the riffs, some fast, some moderate tempos. It's very unique here this French based band, that is Stephan's project. A lot of work went into it and some music videos as well. Aside from the music being unique, the fact that they juggled around so many vocalists for the sake of being unique! I've never heard of this many session singers to make one LP. It sounds like a totally terrible idea but in actuality it really turned out very sufficiently!

The music on here is quite savvy in the guitar department. Stephan's at the core of this being in charge of pretty much everything. I think he did a great job especially recruited quite an array of different types, some screaming, some clean, some growling. But everything seemed to fit! I liked this whole album! I though that it's one of those that you can't get tired of because it is so entirely eccentric, but neat! Don't expect a super heavy album though, just something that can borrow different genre styles in the vocals but staying in the main genre of progressive black. Stephan says death/black but on here we seem to think progressive black.

The quality in the production/mixing was quite distinctively good! For an independent recording, it is quite savvy. And the album altogether on many different platforms gets released on December '21. That's when it gets released on various different streaming music platforms. So you can get into it to sample and hear what I'm raving about! I only took some points off for the guitar riffs being a tad atypical but I still felt it good enough to be in a "B" rating category. The fact that right now they may be pretty much of an unknown, that's all going to change when the new year sprouts about wholeheartedly!

My first impression of this without knowing much of anything about the band except what Stephan submitted to me. As a few more listens to and background knowledge, it began to make sense. I plan on eventually getting this on CD, that's probably happening next year sometime. I think this project has great potential. You'll be able to hear what I mean especially the vocals and music. It all seems to fit together. And I don't really have a beef in it in any respect! This act is going to enter into the platforms and I think with explode with fury! These contributors and main project head, Stephan H he'll be happy of the support here and fans as well! (Death8699)