Cerca nel blog

lunedì 8 aprile 2024

Disinter - Designed By The Devil, Powered By The Dead

http://www.secret-face.com/
#FOR FANS OF: Grind/Death
These guys formed quite a bit ago, Native Chicagoans! I'm quite surprised that no one took a shot and reviewed this. The vocals sound like Adam via Cardiac Arrest (US). And the music is quite unique and technical as well. They hit home with me, I've found this platter to rip musically and aggressively. It's too bad that they dealt with a death in the band (Preston) RIP 2017. I've found nothing but good things to say about this band/album. It's just a little hard to find online. It isn't readily available on Amazon.com and there are different bands with changed names (Disinter). I can't fathom that it's been 10 years since this album was released!

Keeping the metal faith there on Disinter's end, they rip quick musically, and they're (I believe) five members making this release happen. I just so don't like to listen digitally without giving the band money to buy a CD. I would love to have this album as a part of my collection!

These guys are not only death metal, but their talent goes to show that it does still exist, and we hear here that talent belting out fast riffs mixed with upbeat but still underground vocals alongside burgeoning music that utterly is in command. There's so much going on with the vocals, music, and rhythm guitar sounds that perpetrate along with its unfathomably dark intricate metal. You can hear how much they unleash their musical display. Very talented musicians!

They have intricate groove and tenacious licks that simply catch you off guard. But yeah, the vocalist sounds like Adam Scott from Cardiac Arrest (US). If you've heard any of their music, you'll hear what I'm talking about. The other side of the vocals deals with screaming. The music is their own. I'm glad to be aware that metal is alive and well in Chicago. These guys rip it to pieces on the guitars, the production sound, varying vocals and undying spirit. They've owned Chicago since their birth in 1991. This band is the embodiment of terror, destruction, and songwriting.

I only took a little bit off because there were some slow parts but wholeheartedly uncompromising and intricate abomination! (Death8699)