Cerca nel blog

domenica 26 maggio 2024

Aborted - Vault of Horrors

#FOR FANS OF: Deathcore
I thought that this is an outstanding release. It slays from the putrid review that this got previously from another user. I thought it's definitely better than their previous release. I like how they switch off from burly vocals to screaming vocals. They are anything but boring! And plain or obligatory. These guys put together one quite an album. I like how they come easily into the segue of the onslaught! I don't see how they can explore such a great death/grind that they all they seem to do. There's no nonsense with this band, they are straight up abominating. The double bass drums fire off like cannons, and the lead guitar simply rips.

40% from an annihilation like this is quite a pretty poor rating that definitely is off-base with no critical efficacy. This release is definitely tops in my book, especially one of the tops of the March they greeted us with! What a monument of an album that's quite an abomination to the ears!

I think that it's gotten enough spins here to hear how intricate this release is! The music steels the listener and the vocals back and forth keeps you from guessing what's to come up next! The drums seem triggered and super highlight to the release as well!

Some people seem to want to show how disenchanting this release is, and I think the opposite! They're tops with me and I think that this album is better than their previous release of whom I thought a treasure as well! "Maniacult" I didn't think that it was as good as this one. It's the production quality, the vocals, the music and the mixing that make this into a gem into a release. It's my one of the top releases from this year so far. I think this will hold true for the remainder of the year! I like the guitars, I think that they were tops with me. The guitar alongside the drums is what sealed this into itself a "Maniacult", only this one is 'Vault of Horrors.'

These guys know how to belt out quite a release and with no compromise! The death/grind is simply there the whole way through! The music is the ultimate highlight of the album. I think this is how they were able to make this into an utmost vile and dismay reeking from Belgium! You can hear it in the vocals that they shred simply with precision! The death/grind is altogether there, and they don't seem to let up any less than their past recordings!

Check it out yourself and make and opinion not based on the negative reviews, consider what you think! (Death8699)