Cerca nel blog

venerdì 22 ottobre 2021

Lutharo - Unleash The Beast

#FOR FANS OF: Heavy/Thrash
This EP has been monumental in Lutharo's discography. It's just entirely amazing in composition. Clocking in at about 25 minutes in length and 5 songs (technically 4 plus the intro), I really enjoyed this fresh heavy/thrash metal vibe with utterly spellbinding vocals. The music and vocals draws you in entirely, somewhat resembling Alissa White-Gluz but with more variety! The riffs are like magic too, utterly captivating! This album isn't immensely fast, but it's just captivating! The riffs are balls out intense and the lead guitars are QUALITY. They're just somewhat new into the metal world, but with this they've made a monument!

I enjoyed this whole EP and I would venture to say there's nothing wrong with the songs at all. The vocals make the music more rectified. Really great songs on here and a Canadian based band, another has struck the metal world. That's a good thing! I'd have to make note to say that they're a little metalcore-ish as well. That's not listed in the type/genre but it does have those elements. The music and intensity are way there throughout this entire release. I'm totally immersed in this EP, there's really nothing I'd discount or take away in the release. Everything is just perfect. The leads could be a little better, but still I think everything is pretty solid!

Production quality was top notch! Everything is worthy of utmost praise and glory they're drowning in! I would have to say that upon hearing this i had no idea it would be so great in composition. Definitely a great contribution to the metal world and for the band getting themselves started in an upmost luxurious manner. They don't fail at all on here everything is up to par and fits together totally. I'm surprised that they've not gotten more press that 1 review for this. I'm about in the ranks of the current score on this site, 1% higher in rating because I only took off points for a few minor things, nothing major.

I found this on Spotify and have been hooked! These guys really know how to hit home in their genre(s), they did a great job with this. The vocals and the music is what grabbed me the most! I felt that the sound quality was top notch as well! The vocals were way grand! So yes, this hits home on my end or final evaluation. If you just like metal itself aside from all of the different styles, I think you'll like this. It's so immensely diverse and catchy, they were at the pivotal best. I'm not sure if Amazon carries this or if it's entirely digital, but definitely check it out and low behold the BLACK SCORPION! (Death8699)