Cerca nel blog

lunedì 15 novembre 2021

Narcotic Wasteland - Delirium Tremens

#FOR FANS OF: Death Metal
Pretty technical album here within the realm (sort of) bands such as Archspire, Dying Fetus, Exhumed, you get the picture. This release doesn't seem to let up in intensity. It's got the makes of Nile in here within another influence, but these guys amongst all have their own sound. Don't get overwhelmed with the complexity, eventually it'll make sense into the aim/direction these guys are headed! Way underground metal, but the riffs are well constructed and the solos in the tinge of anti-monotony (to say the least!) Very gifted band! They tear it up from all different aspects. Just in one word: INTENSITY!

I'm surprised this isn't a well known band being that they have no press here on their debut and this one. I'm breaking the ice to tell you that these guys are worth an hour of your airtime in a day. When I heard this, I was blown away. So many great moments! It's hard to go wrong with this release, these guys are on top of technical playing in death metal. Great musicians and riffs, they are in the superior realm! I tell you, this is one of the releases I've heard this year that's been out for a little time that I'll keep going back to! Top quality musicians and these guys mean business in brutality. Reminds me a lot of the latest Dying Fetus.

Production quality was superb and the instruments/vocals seemed to be well fitting for the release. What's next after this, I wonder...of course I have not heard their debut, but I'm guessing it's something to this effect. They do a lot of experimenting on here too. It's molded into death metal though they volunteer some clean tone acoustic guitar playing too (a small tinge). For most of the album you get a little variance of fast playing to more mellow but still brutal tracks. I'd have to say that more people have to hear this. The vocals (coming from 3 avenues) is palatable. It seems to mesh into one on that front.

I really encourage people into death metal to check these guys out. Especially this one since the debut me (not in precedence) make you forewarned. It's a quality, innovative and fresh release here. One of my buddies did play on drums for (I believe) the debut. Support this band and order the CD (if you still have a CD player). It's got so much variety and the musicianship is top notch! These guys are tops with me! Very well played out and it shows you that death metal musicians have so much to offer the metal community! Hoping to hear what they have coming up next! (Death8699)